- Check-in time is after 4:00 pm
- Checkout time is prior to 11:00 am
- Guests must be 21 years of age to book and stay at the White Mountain Hotel & Resort
- and proper ID may be required at check-in.
- Children under 18 stay free when accompanied by an adult
- Each additional adult in the room is $35 per adult, per night
- Cots and pack and plays are available for $15 per night
- All rates are subject to 8.5% NH Rooms and Meals tax
- A deposit equal to one night’s stay is required at booking
- Deposits are non-refundable if reservation is cancelled within 7 days of arrival
- Package rates are per person, based on double occupancy, plus tax and gratuity
- On all package plans, tax and gratuity are automatically charged to your bill
- Higher rates apply during vacation and holiday periods
- There is a two-night (Friday and Saturday night) requirement on most weekends
- Modified American Plan is available
- Dogs welcome, refer to Pet Policy page for details
- The dress code for Ledges Restaurant is Resort Casual
- The hotel is non-smoking
- Rates are subject to change without notice
Resort Fee Policy
A $25 + 8.5 percent tax per-room, per night resort feel will be added to the daily room rate. This resort fee allows guests to use and enjoy the many resort services and activities offered without incurring miscellaneous charges.
outdoor heated pool, hot tub, Finnish saunas, pool towels, fire pits, fitness center with locker rooms, game room with ping-pong, local and toll-free calls, high-speed internet access, daily newspapers, ski and bike storage, business center/computer access, fax services, recreational courts and equipment, cross country ski and snowshoe trail access, discounted golf, hiking trail access, self-parking, guest laundry access, 24-hour access to guest beverage pantries, guest toiletries, seasonal lectures and entertainment and more.